Tuesday 14 February 2012

I've been ready for the weekend since Monday - Esbii

So this coming Saturday night I'm heading to DNA @ Inflation to check out Melbourne's finest hardstyle/hard dance producers showcase their talent and indeed I am keen for what should be a dance floor breaking night!

One artist that will be playing on the night that I'm very excited to see play is K*N*G/King. His music and name is widely known and well respect in the Melbourne rave scene but it doesn't stop just there as his work has also been internationally supported by big names such as Kidd Kaos and Swankie & Kashi. It was 2009 when I first heard "Hey Hey" , I just couldn't get enough of that harsh underground raw scratch sound as well as that thumping reverse bass (this track is also responsible for my love of reverse bass hardstyle) and increased my interest of any event that had him included in the line up.

Jibberish - K*N*G



"Jibberish" earned a solid top 20 spot on the trackitdown.net charts within a month and also a place in my heart within seconds of hearing it. I feel this track offers so much variety in it's structure; just so many different levels of hard and god damn does that change up at 2:34 just get you stomping the floor even more so.

Cirez D - On Off (Sebastien Leger Remix)



Cirez D aka Eric Prydz's original mix of this track had a lot of class, energy and a fresh sound; Sebastien Leger takes those points, wrestles with it in mud and turns it in complete dirty filth. I was convinced after hearing the original close to 2 years ago, no remix could do any justice to what justice the original is, but damn was I wrong when I found this remix a month ago and got a hold of that hard hitting bassline.


Anyway, that's this week wrapped up! Please keep checking in for more fresh tunes posted up by us!

No comments:

Post a Comment